free hit counter

Friday, October 22, 2004

web page counter

http://www.statcounter.com

Ok, so I'm not much of a web geek. But this looks to be just about everything I want from a site counter. Principly it's not obnoxious, it's free, and it counts unique visitors. Oh, and there's an html only option so people (like me) can read my blog from a Hiptop/Sidekick device.

They get [some of] their revenue from ads shown on their page when you check up on your stats. (took me awhile to find their angle on this)

Let me know if you know of a better free site counter.

1 Comments:

Blogger Free counter for site said...

Yeah web page counter become invaluable tool for any website or blog owner.It can also determine the effectiveness of your webpages by determining which are the most visited on your website, and how long your visitors stayed there. It also determine how effective (or not) your sales, leads, and conversions, as well as your “calls to action”.Web page counter provide a wealth of useful information that give insights regarding website performance and help a website owner make improvements.I think  PHP page counters give you ample information on what order the visitors are accessing pages and what they prefer.
http://counterforsite.com/php-page-counters/

6:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home